Various online and offline events are organized by the event managers or organizers. These can be online as well as offline. There can be the celebration of festivals, meetings, conferences, carnivals, celebrations, etc. Many of these are ‘paid’ and the participants are expected to pay to attend the event. Using a reliable payment gateway for event payments is the most effective and time-saving mode.
Cash and cheque options can be made available for offline payments. However, to increase the area of coverage, it is highly essential that there are various online payment method options.
Your business organization needs to adopt the online payment system as it is the new normal today. Most people tend to expect that there will be some kind of online system to make the payment so that they need not visit offline and can save time.
Payment Gateway for Event Payments
A payment gateway will allow the customers to pay you through various payment mode options. The customers or in this case the attendees will pay the business or the event organizers.
Using a payment gateway can provide you with a wide range of benefits such as:
- You can accept payments from any corner of the country or even the world.
- You will be notified in real-time when you are paid.
- Account reconciliation and transaction tracking becomes easy with the available tool
- There will be no time limit for when the attendee can pay you, he can pay any time of the day
- You can monitor the transaction, analyze and take business-specific marketing actions
Your payment gateway needs to be ideal for your purpose. You need to look for an ideal payment gateway for your event payments. Therefore, you must take into consideration certain important points while choosing the event-specific payment gateway.
- The most important thing to look for is security. Your payment gateway needs to be complied with the strict payment security standards to make sure that your online payments and data are safe and secured.
- Next comes, the onboarding time period. Time is of the essence in the event payments. You need to cover a huge crowd before a specified time and so as per that your payment gateway should be able to activate your merchant account.
- Payment gateway fees are another important aspect to consider to make sure that you choose the best payment gateway at the lowest pricing.
- Your online payments facility need to be fully equipped to make sure the interested customers do not leave without making the payment. For this, it is important that you provide all types of payment modes. The right payment gateway can help you with the complete range of payment options supporting cards, net banking, wallets, UPI, QR codes, etc.
- You may get a big flow of attendees wanting to make the payments. For this, your payment gateway should be capable to handle a large volume of transactions and provide the lowest failure rates.
- Integration or the payment links – as per your requirements, your payment gateway should be able to support your website or mobile application platform. Also, it should support the payment links payment through Whatsapp, email, SMS, etc.
- In the case of international coverage, you may accept the online payments in Indian rupees with the international payment gateway supporting multiple currencies.
PayKun Payment Gateway for Event Payments
PayKun is a suitable payment gateway for your online events payments. We support all major payment options. We provide fast onboarding and settlements.
We charge the lowest payment gateway fees in India at 1.75%. Also, there are no other types of fees such as maintenance, set up and integration charges are zero.
You need not have a website or mobile application. You can use PayKun Payment Links. You can send these links to multiple persons at a time. In case, you have your online platform then you can easily integrate with our available plugins and SDKs. Start with PayKun Payments and accept smooth and easy payments for your events. You can register with us or in case of any query reach out to us here. Our sales team will contact you as soon as possible.